Friday, August 3, 2012

Blog Post #1,260

Yup, I just counted. I was just curious. I'm finally caught up through June and July! It's not too hard to blog but for some reason it just escaped my attention for a while.

I have been blogging since before James. I started on another website while I was pregnant. When I changed my format to this website I transferred all of my text, one post at a time, to this website. I now have 6 1/2 years of words on this site! Jim wants me to figure out how to back this up. If I hit a delete button accidentally, what then?! OMG.

All of the pictures are safe. I back up my pictures to an external hard drive and to Shutterfly each month. I should count the pictures. Thousands and thousands. James may be one of the most photographed little boys in the world. I'm okay with that.

James by the year!

July 2007

July 2008

July 2009

July 2010

July 2011

July 2012

 

No comments:

Post a Comment