Saturday, August 8, 2009

Boom Boom Pow

"Boom! Gotta get. Boom! Gotta get."

I guess I need to change my ringtone because James is singing the Boom Boom Pow song. He spontaneously broke out into song after his bath and I cracked up!

Another gem: "Mama! Get off the couch!" James said this to me because he wanted to jump on the couch and obviously I was in the way. I made him say this nicer before I would move. I'm hoping he isn't also commenting that I'm a lazy bum. Oh well.

James has a new show that he is obsessing over, Imagination Movers on the Disney channel. Its another nonsense show. They sing and dance, so maybe that's the appeal.

To distract James from the TV we painted with watercolors. Dada gave up pretty fast, but I kept at it with my amateurish attempts at a family portrait. I think James painted some fish, or at least that's what it looks like to me!



My scale is all wrong- James is as big as Jim, but I'm tall and skinny! And look at my Bob Ross tree! My paintbrush was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment