Friday, June 5, 2009

Long weekend

James and I are starting our long weekend with an unexpected day together today! I completely forgot that Sandra had asked for today off, and I wasn't reminded of it until yesterday. Luckily I don't have much going on at work and it was easy to take the day off. (Four more days left then!)

I called Grandma Rosie (Bucka) to see if she was available for a quick visit and she is! We are meeting her for lunch. We love to see Grandma but we also needed to be out of the house. Jim is working completely at home for the next few weeks (possibly for good?) and he has a very busy training day today and I thought he'd like a quiet house :) I think James and I are going to have a very active summer, trying to stay out of Dada's hair!

No weekend plans! We'll see... I'm thinking a farmer's market, golf, and maybe some shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment